Last Updated: October 2, 2023
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services, or otherwise communicate with us through the Services. The information we collect includes your name, email address, phone number, messages, inquiries, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services, including:
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide and customize our monitoring, threat detection, and risk analysis services to you. We also use the information we collect to:
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Allwyn and others and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you when the information was collected.
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, , , fraud prevention, data analytics, .
- If you choose to use integrations we offer on our Services, such as consenting to use our LinkedIn integration, we may share certain information with the integration partners.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Allwyn, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Personal information is shared between and among Allwyn and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.